- Blood clotting powder with applicator set for stopping bleeding from small, penetrating wounds
- Suitable for bullet, blast, or stabbing injuries
- Applicator and plunger system for inserting hemostatic agent deep into site of wound to source of bleeding
- Non-heat generating and removable from wound for treatment
- Sterile, waterproof packaging, with instructions printed on backside for product use
Celox blood clotting granules with applicator set is used to stop bleeding from small, penetrating wounds, and is suitable for treating bullet, blast, or stabbing injuries. The set’s applicator and plunger system help to insert the hemostatic agent deep into the site of the wound to reach the source of bleeding. The granules are non-heat generating and removable from the wound for additional treatment. The set has sterile, waterproof packaging, with instructions printed on the backside for product use.