PREPPERS ASYLUM CARRIES THE FULL LINE OF XMRE
The XMRE 1300XT provides 1,300 – 1,500 calories of US military grade, ready to eat meal components. All components are field tested and fully cooked so they can be eaten right out of the pouch. The 1300XT is always freshly packed with complete nutritional information printed on the back of each bag. The XMRE 1300XT is designed as a military MRE that can also meet the needs of the civilian market. Each XMRE 1300XT contains: Entrée, bread item, spread, snack, dessert, beverage and an accessory kit including instant coffee, non-dairy creamer, spoon, napkin, condiment kit, and moist towelette and an optional flameless ration heater (FRH). All components are packed in high-density water and tamper proof XMRE XT Series outer bag and embossed with a lot number (pack date) on each bag and case. FEATURES:
• All current U.S. military grade components
• Fully cooked meals, no water required to reconstitute food
• No refrigeration required
• Lightweight, durable and waterproof packaging
• Extended Shelf life
• Full meal nutritional information printed on each bag
• Lot number (pack date) embossed on bag and printed on case
• 6 or 12 menu varieties
• 6 or 12 meals per case
• COMPONENT DETAILS: Entrée: Variety of beef, chicken, pork or vegetarian options (special order not in stock). Bread Item: Crackers, breads or tortillas. Spread: Peanut butter, cheese spreads, fruit jellies, fruit jams or others Snack: Nut raisin mix, dry fruit mix, corn nuggets or others. Dessert: Puddings, pound cakes, brownies, dessert cookies or others. Beverage: Single or assorted fruit flavored drink mixes or others available. Beverage Bag: Hot beverage bag Accessory Kit Includes: Single serve instant coffee, heavy-duty military spoon, brown napkin, salt, pepper, non-dairy cream, sugar and moist towelette.
NOTE ON MILITARY MRE's: The Army’s Natick Research Laboratories tests indicate that MRE from the early 80′s and 90′s stored below 60 degrees have a shelf life of about 130 months. The newer MRE now have a significantly shorter shelf life and will last for about 60 months at 60 degrees For instance the same MRE stored at 100 degrees has a shelf life of about 6 months.